Bubble Tea Pudding
The Bubble Tea Pudding is a perfect summer dessert for bubble tea lovers. Follow our quick and simple recipe to turn delicious milk tea into pudding. Here we have used our Classic Milk Tea Powder, but you could swap this for any flavour you like. We have also especially enjoyed Matcha, Thai and Mango!
- In a saucepan, add Classic Milk Tea Powder, agar powder and milk. Stir well and bring it to boil.
- Transfer the mixture to a heatproof dish and let it cool and solidify.
- Once solidified, cut the pudding into 3cm cubes and scoop into serving bowls.
- Microwave the Instant Tapioca Pearls for 30 seconds and add to the pudding.
- A quick and simple Bubble Tea Pudding is made! Serve with extra brown sugar syrup and vanilla ice cream.